Japanese Sailability comunity
I will introduce your Japanese good friend!
- Ken Sasahara
- You can call him KENBOH good guy and hundsome,
but marryed I think.
- He is one leg from sick,
- he like sport very much and He may be nominated
to Pararinpic sailor, but still he need practice.
- Sorry, I think he is busy. I hope I will
be able to introduce you all at regatta.
- I think he can speak English but Grahme knows
- Hitoshi Yamauchi
- 70 years old live in Hokkido very north from
- He became disabled 7 years ago by submarien
- He was good surf board sailor bsfore accident.
- I have not seen yet.
- blind sailor
- Mickel said he is better sailor than mickel,
but I don't know
- He likes skiing very much!
- Hideo Shimomura
- Blind sailor
- He bought 26ft yacht so now is busy at another
- He had been canberra in 2000, but unsatisfiyed
result for him.
- I hope he would came back again and see you
- Kazuhisa Sakakura
- working for B&G foundation.
- Kei Sawada
- it may make you confusing from same given
name ,but diffrent person.
- She was nurse so both Kei are important.
- Not football player
- I don't know she is good drinker or not but
one of her friend is very good drinker.Never
- can speak English
- Kei Kawamura
- Heis nice guy and inportant for regatta.
- He is president of artifical leg or arm company,
really big company.
- He is very kind to us and to you all.
- His company can fix all tool or electric
wheel chair or scratch.
- American foot ball player in school days,
you would understand when you meet him.
- English well he had experience of life in
- president of Sailability Osaka he have been
canberra regatta three time and work
sailability in Osaka.
- very good Job for Osaka regatta
- member of NPO Sailability Japan, and work
well for organize this regatta.
- three time to canberra regatta and really
very good job.
- English well.
- Blind sailor, three time canbera regatta.
- Only three years experience but he want to
try new things every year.
- He want to go Italy for Hoerus before Osaka
- good English
- Helper to Mickel by radio.
- Good sailor and good bussiness man.
- two time canberra regatta.
- Hiroshi Oda, we call him Odacchi.
- CP, Electric wheel chair.
- two time canberra regatta.
- he danced with elecrtric wheel chair. It
made us troubule because Battery had
- He always has the passion to sail. If you
ask him "Do you want to go sailing,
He will answer without thinking "
- Sailor in 2002 Canberra Regatta, very lovely
- Has been Canberra with her MUM(OKAN).
- good English.
- I sometime call her NAOMI Canberra but she
doesn't like it( I think).
- Sunameri/One of organizer. Two times Canberra
- He loves sailing by big boat, He has good
boat at Ushimado Mariena west of Osaka.
- sometime think good idea like shield to canberra
regatta, and flag of groupe.
- Lovey, kind and honest.good English I think.
- she brought the shield to canberra in 2002.
- She works for disabled people in her local
- good sailor and good english and National
Japanese sailing team.
- I can say you 7 is really good guy and I
can trust him.
- He speak only few wards but he will try to
- He drive "Lotas Super 7" verey
noisy moter car.
- He is the teacher of moter car enginering.
- 7's wife, she stop working of teacher of
- I hope she will help us.
- they have lovely dog name is JUNIOUR
- the mayor of Osaka city.
- I think you all will meet with him at reception
party, but need some paper work.
- Grahme Rayner know the song for him.
- he had been canberra 2001 regatta.
- He is working for YMCA and single, so have
- he loves sailing and he is young.
- He help us for orgainze the travel of sight
- Tommy 1
- hundsome guy so populer among young lady.
- he had been 2002 canberra regatta.
- Live near Tokyo.
- Set up Sailability syounan.
- toll and young guy ,and student. he wants
to do many things for Accessdinghy.
- I think he wouuld work very well for us at
- He is very populer to young student, I think,
Yes both Tommy are very populer.
- He loves sailing and potato beer, Jeff Fry
knows about it.
- He has many thing which he want to do.
- Boss of Tommy 1
- Boss of Hinamoto no, wife of Hinamoto.
- May be sometime to be volucano but I do not
- Ichirou Akitu
- last commodore of Hokkou yacht club
- sometime too much drink and be dranker sailor.
but good person.
- he loves sailing.
- He worked well for last Osaka Cup, and He
had been to melbourne many times.
- He really much drink so ...
- Todshiaki Terao
- commodore of Hokkou yacht club and he works
well for our regatta.
- Kuni Matumoto
- He was commodore of Hokkou Yacht club several
years ago, and very rich(I know)
- He had been canberra 2002 regatta.
- Tadamichi Okuda
- Habour master of Hokkou mariena.
- Kind to the activity of Accessdinghy in mariena.
- He alway watch the sky and if it become to
bad weather He kindly advice us to stop
- If you want to be on board of toll ship He
had the expereience of toll ship captain.
I think you can ask him.
- Fujiya Matumoto
- Kind us and commodore of Enoshima yacht club
in Kanto eria.
- vice president of Japan Sailing Fedaration.
- I don't know he will be in Osaka at regatta.
- I think we will organize Sailability Enoshima,
if you found him at Osaka regatta, please
- friend of Tommy2,lovely girl
- very young girl.
- Has been canberra regatta 2002.
- Hiroshi Takano
- Professor of university and love sailing.
- good job for Sunameri.
- can speak Freanch, stay some year in France.
- Toshio Shino
- Professor of University and love sailing.
- His daughtor live in AUS.
- voluteer for Sumaneri, god guy